Monday, June 14, 2004

Talking of Dreams

I have finished LOTR at last. The pace was slowed down so much that at one point of time I had to re-read a few pages to get the flow! I closed the book on Sunday, and guess what, watched The Return of the King the very same day! Only then I realized how much was omitted, skewed and eroded when the story was carried on to the screen. Anyway, that didn't dissuade me from watching the movie with awe.

And coming to the title, I couldn't decipher what it meant, when I dreamt of:

- Participating in Handwriting Competition (Why do you laugh??),

- riding on a muddy road which eventually turned into a huge maze,

- sneaking into a ghostly land with couple of my friends.. (Yes,'Frodo and Sam into Mordor' sort of thing!!)

and the best of all,
- calling a function with the argument to sleep! It was like sleep(garden) .. Too much into DSP coding eh? ha ha!

I think all these, in some way reflect my state of mind : Lost, Confused, Perplexed, Stupefied, definitely Rotten, Disoriented, Befuddled, Mislaid, Demoralized, Addled and so on and so forth.. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home