Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A Clarification

Writing is a communication that's always addressed to someone to convey thoughts and ideas to them, then or in the future. Well, to WHOM are my posts addressed to? I very much wonder if all the trivial things screened on this page are worth a minute's glance from a visitor? I wanted to ascertain the Nameless Him, for whose concerns and interest that my post are orchestrated.. I thought over it and realized.. It was for my Future Self..Yes! It's my fancies and my passions that are cast into words here.

That remaining a fact, can it be assumed that this blog is a closed affair? NO, not that way. If it was, there was no point in my elevating the words from boundaries of the diary pages to those of the HTML Tags. It is just that, the relevance of the revelations(?) that pop up here are not aimed at pulling in people, but it's to talk my head and heart out..

I would ever love to have more people dropping by and sharing their thoughts..as I always look forward to expand my personal horizons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home