Thursday, May 27, 2004

As of now,

  • Procrastination rules my life! So many tasks I have accumulated over this week, from washing my clothes to opening a bank account.. It'll be difficult to manage anymore with so many essential chores in pending!
  • My parents are coming to Chennai this weekend. Hence I am cleaning up my room to give it convincing, if not impressive looks!
  • My appetite is waning away nowadays..Wish to hog good food, but end up finishing with just half a plate!
  • Will be going to Vijaywada for Raghava Dutt's sis' marriage. Leaving tomorrow night and will be back in city on Sunday.
  • LOTR has taken the back seat. Book is great, but going slow due to so many other things that demand my attention now. Frodo and Sam have just tamed Smeagol.. Still a few hundred pages to finish the book!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home