Friday, May 07, 2004

Late to office

I was desperate to start off another novel, after my much prolonged read of Atlas Shrugged. I have been pleading Sam, my roomie, for his copy of Lord Of The Rings for sometime now, but in vain. Yesterday, as I turned up to the library to get my mind off the blockade after a nice lunch, I found a copy lying on the table I was heading to, just waiting for me to be picked up. Back at home, I started reading it right away canceling all my day's chores. I had left almost 150 pages behind, before I rushed to my bath today morning.. It was getting late to the office. It was very late indeed, by the standards of my normal days when I usually get on my bike at around 9:00 am. Today I dragged on till 10:15 before I pushed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home