Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Off the Track

I feel I am living in a rut. It’s stagnation and I don't seem to mind it! I am letting the waves drag me to the depth and I will wait till I cannot breath before I fight this back. Really, I don't mind it.. On the course, I ignore those things that lay on my path which I held, then, as precious; My favorite song fails to wake me up from my slumber; Dullness of failure seem to be more soothing than the coruscation of attainment. It was never like this before and all this looks strange!

But things must change for good.. Let me get my spirits back, and the peace I had before. Let me enjoy the drizzling days, let me laugh for the silliest jokes. I now realize - I should have smiled back at the roadside kid; I should have glanced back at the beautiful girl whom I got by on the road; I should have listened to the song on FM to the end before I hurried to the office. After all it's my dearest life that I need to spare!


Mmm....