Friday, June 04, 2004

Now its Weekend !

Arvind is quitting his job as he's all set to go for his MBA in MDI, Gurgaon.. Today is his last day with the company, so he'd came to my office to finish off the formalities. Though he was sure of leaving this job from the day he joined the company, he did not compromise with the effort he put into his work. He had really strived hard to push his way through and now he's in a place that he fully deserves ..

Am taking my bike to Pondicherry tomorrow. The morning ride on the ECR, with cool breeze gushing across my face, through the sylvan-scape, over the bridges on the backwaters, along the salt dunes and verdant fields that line the road and also the sandy beach that occasionally extend to touch the asphalt track...Wow! I am just waiting for the Sun to take a dip and come back.. But all this amusement will be served only if I wake up by the time of cockcrow and push off, else what I'll have is a torturous trek with the Sun baking the petite brain inside my skull!

And it's party time again! We'll be having Varun and Siva along with the Chennai folks to rock the place.. Couple of them are coming home after a long time.. So much to talk and chat, two days will be too less for all that!

Then, this is going to be yet another great weekend in a row! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home