Friday, July 23, 2004

Messages on my mobile.. II

I wanted 2 kill the SWEETEST, SMARTEST
& the most beautiful person on the earth,
but then I thought.........
SUICIDE is a crime.

I am getting marrried next week.
There will be small party
and only a few people will be invited.
Dont brings any gifts.
just brings SOMEONE to marry me.

smile in pleasure
smile in pain
smile when trouble pours like rain
smile when someone hurts you
SMILE because someone still loves to c u smiling.

There is always a reason for everything
a reason to live
a reason to love
a reason to cry
but if u can't find a reason to smile,
can i be the reason for a while ?

It's not the presence of someone
that brings "meaning" to your life,
but its the way someone touches your heart
which gives life a beautiful "meaning".


Thanks to Padma!! This is again one of those just-for-the-sake-of posts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home