Monday, August 09, 2004

My Word for it!

I promised him that I would take it up. He's not having any stake in the benefits I get, but he bids me to comply. It's not going to be easy but I'll have to keep up my words.

Had been to Tirupathi this weekend along with my family. Bunked office on Friday too. So it was three days in total. I shall try to put up a brief account of my trip. Not now, but sometime later.

And people, do you believe in horoscopes? Well, I heard something from my mom about my 'future', which was so delicate that I literally blushed in front of her at that very instant! Ahh! She should have chosen not to discuss it with me, at least now, but anyway she came out very frank and open.. I felt good about it.
Also, I am having not-so-good time running now and I need to be very careful it seems! It has always been like this for sometime, so this isn't really a threat to my present lifestyle!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home