Monday, August 22, 2005

MindSpace

This is the second attempt to get my blog a new look and I believe this is decent better than the last one. It looks like I just change templates to the blog rather than post something. I would not contend that this is totally untrue.

I wish I would post more regularly (Is this the hundred and seventh or hundred and eightth time I am saying this? I lost my count!) as I have gifted myself this new toy - DELL Inspiron 700m. I relish its sleek look and features. The config in brief is:
Centrino 1.6GHz, 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD, CD/DVD Rewritable, 12-in Widescreen display, 1.6Kgs, 6Hrs battery backup, WinXP Home Edition.

Life's become hectic. I changed my house to the place where I am now as this was very near to my office. But as it always happens, they told me on the day I signed my rent agreement papers that the workplace is shifting to Ambattur, a good seven kilometers away from the current place. So from when I used to reach my office in a few steps, now I ride in the morning rush through the polluted traffic daily.

And in the midst of all this I am learning Violin now. About that and the rest in my next post as I am feeling very hungry now.. Its dinner time!

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 09:54:00 PM, Blogger RamV said...

hey nils,
new template is real cool ... like the pic on the top. neat.

and whats up with so many of these new acivities, eh? swimming, and now violin ... are the two related in anyway ... trying to get yourself a mermaid ? ;)

 
At 8/24/2005 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Nil said...

Thanks Ram!
I admire you ability to connect Swimming and Violin.. ha ha!

 
At 10/04/2005 04:39:00 AM, Blogger Nil said...

Hi Nil,
This Template is really good..far better than the prev one.
Nice to see that you got your Laptop after a long battle battle of getting it to India...
Hahaha I'm happy tht your office is no more few steps down the house...
Magesh | 08.23.05 - 2:54 am | #
==================================

Nils,
This template really rocks! Soooperrrrrrrr....n yeah pple Nil really plays the violin well...the Sa re ga ma pa da ni sa.....

Cheers,
Sujatha | 08.23.05 - 10:43 am | #

======================================

nil. template looks cool man....
hmmm...suj, nothing to compare ur veena classes naa??!!!
nil, useless, cant u call up at least once in a while??? lazy goose.....
di | 08.25.05 - 2:46 pm | #

====================================

Pudhu Nilava,Pudhu Laptop, pudhu mouse, pudhu kannadi, pudhu -------,

You fill it up..
vijay | 08.25.05 - 5:55 pm | #

=====================================

What else Vijay...Kalakarey Chandru oops..Nilava...
Sujatha | 08.25.05 - 5:57 pm | #

=====================================

Superb Pic da on the left...nicely fits into the page.
kiran | 08.25.05 - 10:06 pm | #

=======================================

Gravatar Thanks a ton to all of you! At last I am convinced that I must stop lookibg for new templates for my blog..
Nilavan | Homepage | 08.25.05 - 10:56 pm | #

=======================================

i second your conviction ... nils. its time you start posting more.

('look who's talking', you'll say )
RamV | Homepage | 08.26.05 - 12:47 pm | #

======================================

All templates and no posts makes blog a dull boy...

Get the message Nil?
kayeos | 09.13.05 - 9:20 am |

 

Post a Comment

<< Home