Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Belated Wishes...

..to the most important person I know, That's ME!! Yesterday (12th OCT) was my 23rd birthday! And I have grown yet another year wiser and intelligent! He he! The phone call spree started just minutes before midnight the day before (smelt an oxymoron??) when I was dead sleep. Talking to all good old buddies really made my day. And had a surprise party thrown up at office by my colleagues.

I was conspired by Kala into the Cafetaria for having a cup of fanta (4:30 in the evening was an odd time to be in the cafetaria, having had you coffee just an hour before). When I just entered in, I saw so many familiar faces standing around a table. I didn't first understand. Then it struck me, I was really unprepared for that. How else would it be, when you are sober with the day's work and suddenly shoved in to the party room to cut your cake? It WAS a surprise!! I cut the cake amid a chorus "Happy B'day to you". Eash stuffed a large piece of cake into my mouth and gracefully smeared the cream all over my face. I was a Birthday Boy! And a wonderful gift for me - guess what? Dan Brown's.. (you would have guess it by now!!) The Da Vinci Code.

And a great prank was deviced for the occation, masterminded by Kala and Magesh. Being the sort of innocent that I am, I readily fell in the trap. But sensed the trick and staged a counter-prank. Pulled them inside the pit and climbed over their heads!! I am naif, but a cunning little naif!! He He!

Hey people, thanks for the wishes and calls! You had made the day truly wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home