Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Knock Knock!

To all those people who sighed relief on my disappearance from this space - Beware! I very much here alive and shall make unheard screams now and then!
Call it busy or just slothfulness on my part, It has really been long since I posted something! In fact I have so much to put here:

Sam's treat at Pizza Hut: Right place to go when you are considering to shred your wallet's weight without you gaining much! Your purse is already empty though your tummy isn't filled to even one tenth of its capacity! Met Vardhan and Magesh @ Maggy after really long time. Had good fun there..

To the 6.5 th floor: Whoever comes to our place would have the privilege to visit the 6.5 floor (Top of the water tank, which is on top of the lift room, which is above the 4th floor!). Standing here, you can see the Loyola Church to the north east, Arihant Building to the north west, the Jain Apartments to the south west , the numerous red eyes of the cell phone towers in every direction and frequent flights to and from Meenambakkam Airport... It's here that we often sit and analyze issues of international import. Sam would invariably preside over such discussions, with active participation from yours truly. What we talked about that day at that place, I don't remember, but I do certainly remember those revelations by Sam. That's when I shouted - "Why the hell should I work for improving the technology?". I know I sound like a blabberer (I have always been one! :-) ) But Sam and Maggy would understand this fully!!

Kala's treat at Dabha Express: With Visu and Thennal Karthik by your side, u can't help but laugh your stomach out on all their 'sheshtai'. While almost everyone spent most of the time in shouting and chatting, I was busy with what one does at a hotel - Eat!

Stayed her for the weekend. And that score stuff came out to be 253-290. Pretty decent for the prep I put in!

Well, It has been two years since I attended my first and last interview. 5 Sept 2002 saw me placed in the company I serve now! That was somewhere towards the end of my 7th semester in college..

It will look very abrupt if I stop here; well let it be!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home