Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Won't they change?

I adjust and at times, I adjust a lot. Today I did it again. The reason? It's just for the other person's comfort derived out of his laziness. If you ask me if I was the one who had to give up, I'd say no! But by doing so, I had decided against doing what I had earlier decided to do. Had I carried on it that way, it would have caused so much bitterness, at least to me.

Frankly, I consider myself to be quite sensible (or trying to be so!) and I have learnt that petty things shouldn't stand in the way of your peace and happiness. I have the experience of losing (or just short of losing) some good people in my life over petty things - which were not at all significant if analyzed independently. Often I wonder if this is a mark of weakness in me, or it is because I cannot stand it up. But I realize that it is not always so. One needs more effort and will power do it the other way.

I am getting tired of those 'why me?' minded people around me. Will they ever change? If you see others being indifferent to your imperfections, understand that it's not their stupidity, but its the unendurable nature of your personality that makes them do so.
People should learn not be a nuisance to others.
That pays a lot!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home