Saturday, January 22, 2005

Initiatives..

I thought I would post atleast once in a week to save my blog from the doom of lifelessness, and that I wasn't quite able to keep up. So much I had to share since my last post but most of them would be a stale tale if I choose to put across now. There are other few..

I am learning to swim.Yes, I've joined an aquatic class. It was surprising even for me: rarely do I make some decision, and still very rare that I decide to act upon the desicion. Five classes on by now and I still haven't let go of the lifebuoy. And strangely, when I told people that I was learning to swim, almost all of them asked me instantly - 'Are you afraid of another Tsunami?'. Now, how do I answer that question??

During the Pongal weekend we did something very interesting. Read about this here.

I am also planning to learn playing a flute. I had almost started just when I entered college but left it as fast I started. Now this is the best - and the only - time that I can learn if I wanted to. And I do want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home