Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Knife that stabbed me..

After so much of deliberation, I decided to make this post. 'Someone' :-D stabbed me and I found the dagger made so artistic. I present the dagger for you:

ek tha pyaara sa bacha chu-chu,
jisko pasand aa gayi 'HACHHU'!!!
ab uska ho nahin sakta kachu,
chu chu....all this is too muchu...
I know that your heart sings......
'You and I, in this beautiful world..'!!!!

I do not authenticate anything that you decipher out of this. It was just to appreciate the crafter of her talent! FYI, chu-chu was my nickname at school. (Thanks to Aakash for that!)

I was planning to post my account of the Hyderabad trip, but since D is getting up her blog ready, I decided to stay back for a while!

And of course, Wish you all a blissful New Year! May this year bring more peace and happiness into your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home