Thursday, December 23, 2004

To Hyd..

Sam asked me:
"Does this show your commitment to work?"
"Is this the level of respect you have for your profession?"
"If this isn't wrong, then nothing is!"

All this for wearing a T-shirt and Jean to work today! I reminded him that we don't have any strict dress code. He snubbed back saying," Well, so what? This is not professionalism. Blah blah..blah..". I did not have anything to retort back. So I decided not to do it in future, that is, not to listen to his blabbering here after.

Tomorrow I am leaving to Hyderabad for Nirupama's -one of my school friends - marriage. Six of us were planning to go, but now Pritam has dropped out of the plan as he's got his MBA interviews tomorrow. We'll miss him. Still, it'll be yet another jolly weekend. I'll be back on Monday and Arvind will be here in Chennai as I return. Planning to bunk office on Monday, but keeping my fingers crossed. Time until the new year, it's going to be full masti!


Au revoir amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home